The undersigned SOROCAM SRL, with registered office in Popesti Leordeni, Soseaua de Centura, nr. 73, jud. Ilfov, e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org , telephone 021.369.46.08, 0740.308.573/574, (hereinafter referred to as “the Controller”) as data controller, undertakes to respect your data privacy, based on applicable data protection laws and regulations, including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”).
Categories of data processed
In the event that you are a visitor to the https://sorocam.ro/ website (hereinafter referred to as the “Site”), the Operator will process your personal data that you provide to us in the context of its use (e.g. the data you provide via your contact address), IP address.
If you are a contact person of the contractual partners, the Operator processes your contact data (e.g. name and surname, position, email address, telephone number), which you provide to us for the purpose of the contractual relationship.
Purpose and basis of data processing
If you are a visitor to the Site, we will process the data in order to respond to your requests/complaints and the basis for processing this data is the legitimate interest of the Operator.
For the situation where you are a contact person of the contractual partners, the Operator will process your data for the purpose of the execution of the contract and the basis for the processing of these data is the legitimate interest of the Operator.
Duration for which we keep the data
In general, we delete your information when we no longer need it for the purposes for which it was collected and processed, as those purposes have been described above. So, your personal data are kept as long as the purpose of their processing remains.
For situations where the law regulates retention periods, these will be respected exactly.
Who has access to personal data
We will disclose your personal data only to the extent strictly necessary to achieve the intended purpose.
Thus, the following categories of recipients will have access to your data: (i) IT service providers; (ii) State authorities, if requested; (iii) providers of consultancy services, etc.
International data transfer
We may transfer the personal data we hold about you to recipients in countries other than the country in which the personal data was originally collected and we will take steps to ensure that any such transfers comply with applicable data protection laws and that your personal data remains protected in accordance with European standards.
The operator respects your rights. These rights are:
– the right to request access to your personal information and to request certain information in relation to its processing;
– the right to request rectification of your personal information;
– the right to request deletion of your personal information;
– the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
– the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
– the right to receive a copy of your personal data with certain related information;
– the right to data portability;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing (ANSPDCP) at its headquarters in B-dul G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, Sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania, email address email@example.com.