Sorocam > Jobs >
Environmental management programmes
Sorocam is constantly striving to increase customer satisfaction by offering innovative products and high quality services. To this end, the company has established management programmes with clear objectives and targets, through which it aims to continuously improve its performance and adapt to market needs and requirements in an efficient and sustainable way.
- Another priority is to cultivate a proactive mindset among Sorocam staff regarding environmental protection and occupational safety. The company promotes and supports training and education programs for all employees to develop an environmental and safety culture in the workplace.
- Sorocam assumes its responsibility to contribute to the sustainable development of society and to protect the environment by applying best environmental practices and international standards.
- To ensure the safest and most environmentally friendly working environment, we constantly monitor vibration and noise levels during blasting. These measurements are carried out by companies authorised and certified for this purpose.
- In order to ensure the cleanest possible environment, we have made a number of improvements to the crushing-sorting facilities, such as the overturning of belts and the installation of wetting systems.
Asphalt Mix Plants and Bitumen Emulsion Plants
- Sorocam has implemented a monitoring system provided by renowned specialized companies to overcome the problem of specific emissions and immissions of dust, organic and inorganic compounds and to protect the environment. This system allows us to continuously monitor our emissions and identify potential problems and take timely action to reduce our environmental impact.
A high-performance, competitive and sustainable network across the country:
- IMA80 station manufactured in Romania with a mixing capacity of 80 t/h located in Cluj (Gilău);
- MARINI160 station with a mixing capacity of 160 t/h located in Arad.